- Brand new, high spec student accommodation ideal for individuals or friends
- Luxury Townhouses and Apartments
- Great location opposite St David's Station
- High-speed broadband & Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Private on-site cinema room, gym, games & common room, as well as on-site laundry and bike store
- All inclusive rents with free contents insurance
This is student living.
You are just a step away from the best student living experience possible.
Your student days are a unique moment in your life. Collegiate’s superior student accommodation, available in some of the UK’s top university cities, are unique in their offering to students and parents – great value, superb facilities and peace of mind. With our unrivalled record and expertise, Collegiate apartments deliver student living; just better.
Just steps away.
High class features and perfect services
Collegiate believe in providing superior student accommodation by putting a great deal of thought into the facilities we provide. From private gyms, on-site cinema, study rooms, games area and much more, we provide a home away from home with the little luxuries that will ensure your student experience is simply the best!
An environment to thrive.
"Because I'm happy."
A social & cultural unique experience
We don’t just provide the facilities to enable your studies to thrive we also believe it is important to create a community. We host a variety of events throughout the year so you can get to know your fellow Collegiate residents. Collegiate provides a home, an environment to succeed and a place where everyone knows your name.
Our student accommodation in Exeter
Luxury townhouses, apartments and studios
Exeter's premier student residence
- Superb high-spec apartments ideal for individuals or friends
- Best location - Five minute walk from Exeter city centre
- High-speed broadband & Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Private on-site cinema room, gym, games room, reading rooms and student lounge
- CCTV, secure electronic entry, on-site concierge and 24 hour on-call support
- Brand new - Exclusively for 102 residents
Luxury loft style living in Exeter's city centre
- Design-led comfy apartments
- Located in the heart of the city centre
- High speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- Best services, on-site management
- All inclusive rents, no hidden costs
- Secure electronic door entry systems and CCTV
- Exclusively for 61 residents
Dean Clarke Lofts
Luxurious student lofts in Exeter's city centre
- Tasteful spacious & modern loft apartments
- Central Exeter location
- Contemporary kitchens, luxurious en-suite bathrooms
- Flat-screen 37" smart TVs, high-speed broadband & Wi-Fi
- Unrivalled facilities, on-site staff and 24 hour on-call support
- All inclusive rents
- Glass lift access to all floors, CCTV & secure electronic entry
Popular student accommodation in Exeter
- Comfortable student studios, one-bed apartments and en-suite bedrooms
- Prime Exeter city-centre location
- Large common room area including a pool table and a table tennis table
- Secure bike storage
- On-site laundry room with washing machines & dryers
- Free broadband & Wi-Fi throughout the building
Welcome to Exeter
Exeter is a city where medieval and modern sit side-by-side - the ancient blending smoothly with the contemporary. And it's a city that buzzes - with cinemas, theatres, bars, great pubs and restaurants. The award-winning Exeter University, the South-West’s pre-eminent centre of learning, has a world-leading academic record and international outlook.
Exeter is a city of surprises where medieval and modern sit side-by-side - the ancient blending smoothly with the contemporary. The city centre is home to an impressive £235 million retail centre with over 60 new shops and restaurants and its cafés, restaurants and pubs mix easily with Exeter’s historic buildings.
Exeter is home to the magnificent St Peter’s Cathedral in the heart of the city and is one of the finest examples of late medieval architecture in Britain. Or explore beneath the city’s streets in the medieval underground passages – the only attraction of their kind open to the public in Britain.
Nearby is the dramatic countryside of Devon, home to Exmoor, a landscape of moorland, woodland, valleys and farmland, shaped by people and nature over thousands of years.
Exeter is a safe, student-friendly city with a vibrant and fun culture and relaxed atmosphere.
The award-winning Exeter University St Luke’s Campus is just outside the city centre, with Streatham Campus, its largest site, located to the north-west of the city. Its campus’ are some of the most beautiful in the country with lakes, woodland and park-like gardens offering a tranquil backdrop to the demands of student life.
Exeter University has three campuses: Streatham Campus and St Luke's Campus are in Exeter and the Cornwall Campus is at Penryn near Falmouth.
Exeter is compact and the central area of the city is fairly small, so walking is an efficient (and free!) means of getting around. Exeter is well served by public transport with an established network of bus routes operated by Stagecoach Devon who also operate to most regional destinations. Fast trains run from Exeter’s St David’s station into London’s Paddington station, taking around 2 ½ hours.
The High Street is well served with national clothing and electronics chains and two mall-type shopping developments, the Guildhall and Harlequins, offer a further range of national shops. A larger concentration of independent shops can be found in the streets just off the High Street. Fore Street has a number of good outdoor shops and Gandy Street and the Cathedral Green offer a similarly eclectic range of retailers. Princesshay is home to over 70 retailers and offers some of the best shopping in the country!
Exeter has a number of theatre’s and cinemas, including Northcott Theatre, located on the University campus and the Picture House in Bartholomew Street has a café-bar and free wi-fi. A number of nighclubs cater to a student clientele - Riva, Arena, Timepiece, Havana, and Warehouse. Cavern plays more for indie bands with the Old Firehouse offering a more jazzy vibe.
Restaurants and eating out
Exeter has a good range of restaurants, including the national chains of Pizza houses which are well represented, with ASK and Pizza Express on Cathedral Green and Zizzi's in Gandy Street. The suburb of Topsham also has a good range of restaurants.