Discover university living in the heart of Gloucester
The beautiful cathedral city of Gloucester, nestled between the rural Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean, is perfect for those who like their cities tranquil and close to nature. The city’s attractive, historical centre is a must for those who also enjoy the hustle and bustle. For those who love sport, Gloucester is the place for you – it’s home to Kingsholm Rugby stadium, as well as the annual Gloucester Cricket Festival.
Upper Quay House by Universe.City is located just a 20 minute walk from The University of Gloucester’s Oxstalls campus. The magnificent Gloucester Cathedral is right on your doorstep. You can also enjoy the shops, bars and restaurants that sit on the waterfront of the historic docklands.
The University of Gloucester Student Accommodation
Students at The University of Gloucester choose our accommodation for its ideal location and outstanding on-site features.
- Our modern accommodation is close to all of the main attractions of Gloucester and walking distance from Oxstalls campus
- Our student accommodation is spacious and comfortable – perfect for studying and relaxing
En-suite Student Accommodation in Gloucester
Explore about our en-suite rooms in Upper Quay House, Gloucester. You can enjoy both living with friends in a shared apartment and your own spacious room. Here’s just some of what’s included:
- Large desk space with study chair
- En-suite bathroom
- Excellent storage and wardrobe space
- No extra fees! Your utility bills are included in our pricing