9th November 2020
End of National Restrictions
As you may know, the Welsh government has announced that the national lockdown in Wales will end on 9th November 2020. At Collegiate your safety is our top priority, and to comply with this decision the following steps are being taken to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you:
- All social and communal spaces will re-open. Remember please follow the maximum occupancy guidance located at the entrance to communal areas, sanitise your hands before entering these areas, retain social distancing of 2 meters and wear a face mask.
- Support bubbles can be formed by two households. This means that you can visit each other in-room within this support bubble as well as use social areas together. 1 household is confirmed as a studio or an apartment containing cluster en-suites.
- Our Guest policy will be changed so that you can have 1 guest assigned to 1 household. This guest cannot be changed, and you will need to sign this guest in and out at reception. This is in-line with support bubble guidance on the government website.
- Reception Areas will re-open. The Post and Parcel process will be communicated to you be the onsite teams.
- If you are checking in, you may bring 1x person from your current household to assist you.
- Face coverings must continue to be worn at all times when outside of your apartment/studio.
- The lifts must continue to be used by one household only. Please follow the safety signage within the lift lobbies.
- Organised events will go ahead with a maximum of 15 people within social spaces.
- Maintenance will only take place within your apartment if you arrange to not be in the room so, hallway or kitchen/lounge when this is being carried out by our team. This is so we can maintain social distancing. For those in isolation, we will only enter in an emergency, otherwise we will not carry out any maintenance until you have finished your isolation period.
- We will be sending all tenants a weekly newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest information on what events/activities are being put on for you, the student community, Covid-19 updates & well-being support.
For more information on the national lockdown in Wales please visit: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-firebreak-frequently-asked-questions
Your friendly site team will assist you with any queries you may have and are contactable via phone or email. To stay up to date, please visit our COVID 19 information page.