Sales and Marketing Executive
- Valencia, Spain
- Full-time, Permanent
Collegiate AC is the most forward-thinking provider of Purpose-Built Student Accommodation in Europe. With over 20 years’ experience in the sector and having opened in excess of 30,000 beds, Collegiate launched into Europe in 2017. We now have three properties in Iberia in Madrid, Lisbon and Valencia. The Collegiate AC brand offers studio apartments in purpose-built accommodation blocks that have sophisticated features to enable students to make the most of their University life.
Student Accommodation at Collegiate has undergone major changes in design and purpose. It builds a sense of community and offers a unique living experience in which to study, socialise and relax. Our students have access to the best facilities and communal spaces to foster an environment or entrepreneurship, networking and innovation.
About this role
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Executive who is able to assist the Marketing Team in letting our Student Accommodation to ensure it is always at full capacity. This role will focus on both students and business. It will include bringing events to life for our students, encouraging them to engage with the Collegiate brand and create life-long memories. The ideal candidate will have a good track record of engaging with potential customers and closing sales.
This role will be based in Valencia and help support the central Iberian Marketing Team in Madrid.
The key duties for the role are:
- Ensure that the scheme is fully let for the maximum number of weeks
- Identifying key Institutions within the City who could benefit from our services. This list will include Universities, Language Schools, Academic Institutions, Study Groups and visiting tour groups.
- Building good relationships with these institutions to close deals
- Engaging with students to encourage them to visit and tour our facilities, before closing sales
- Assisting in the planning, running and creation of onsite events and parties to give our tenants the best living experience possible
- Engaging with current students to create reasons for them to rebook their rooms for the following semester and academic year
- Content Calendar Planning across our Digital Channels to push content onto the wider market
- Ensuring messaging is on brand and reaching the correct channel by the most appropriate form
- Work with the wider in-house teams to look at ways that our social media, paid social and paid search work can work within wider campaigns.
- Ability to track leads and close sales
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer led sales and marketing environment
- Ideally experience in the Hotel/Hospitality Industry, Property, Youth Market or Academic Field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
- Good understanding of Social Media Platforms and how they can be utilised to create engagement
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent in English with good oral and written skills
- Native Spanish with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engaging character who enjoys interacting with people
- Ability to influence central team toward local need
- Enthusiastic and Positive
- Willing to Learn