- Full-time, Fixed-Term
- £8 per hour
We are very proud to be opening our brand new, 437 room, First Class Student Accommodation in Nottingham. We will be offering unrivalled facilities and amenities alongside 5* quality & standards. To support this ground breaking community, we are seeking a Full Time, front of house Concierge.
Duties In Detail
The role will involve using a variety of skills but the key quality required is a passion for working with people.
The Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Conducting tours of the property and assist in the booking procedure for prospective residents,
- The role is to be based onsite but the ability to be flexible to work marketing activities offsite will be required.
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Chasing arrears
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the induction and training of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Sharing knowledge and supporting new ideas to improve processes
- Develop, plan and deliver activities alongside the rest of the Team
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
Please note that this role will involve having a flexible approach to your work. Weekend working on occasions and a willingness to have full availability between Mid-August and the end of September to support our busiest time.
Skills, Ability & Knowledge
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issues
Genuine people’s person with an eye for detail. Highly literate, articulate and suitably presented to align with the style of the company.
What you can expect
We will be creating a world class team to support our First-Class Accommodation. Full training provided and the potential to grow your career within this company.
Please note this is a Fixed-Term contract