- Part-time, Permanent
- £8.21 per hour
About Collegiate AC LTD
Collegiate AC LTD is the UK’s leading operator of superior student accommodation across some of the UK’s top university cities, offering to both students and parents – great value, superb facilities and peace of mind. With our unrivalled record and expertise, Collegiate AC delivers student living,
The foundation for our success is providing the best quality, well-located, safe accommodation that is close to university campuses, transport and local amenities. Our rent includes all bills including insurance, utilities and broadband/Wi-Fi.
A key factor of our success has been the careful development and pro-active management of our buildings.
Duties In Detail
The role will involve using a variety of skills but the key quality required is a passion for working with people.
The Duties include but are not limited to-
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Conducting tours of the property for prospective residents
- Patrols of the building – ensuring the building is kept to a emaculate standard
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Chasing arrears
- Chasing unsigned tenancies
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the induction and training of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
Please note that this role will involve having a flexible approach to your work and a willingness to have full availability between Mid-August and the end of September to support our busiest time.
Skills, Ability & Knowledge
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issues
Genuine people’s person with an eye for detail. Highly literate, articulate and suitably presented to align with the style of the company.
Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm