About Collegiate AC
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of superior student accommodation across some of the UK’s top university cities, offering to both students and parents – great value, superb facilities and peace of mind. With our unrivalled record and expertise, Collegiate AC delivers student living, just better!
The foundation for our success is providing the best quality, well-located, safe accommodation that is close to university campuses, transport and local amenities.
A key factor of our success has been the careful development and pro-active management of our buildings.
Purpose of the role
This is an exciting role based in Liverpool working in a private student hall of residence. You will work closely with the Accommodation Manager to develop and build relationships between the tenants, the parents, the staff and the university.
Duties in detail
- To manage the Accommodation in the absence of the manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet tenant needs.
- To work with the Manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet client and tenant needs.
- Drive excellent customer service
- Ensure a warm, welcoming environment to students, parent and visitors to the site
- To build a great relationship between the accommodation team and the university
- Assist in all office related tasks, this include room allocations, banking, filing, covering reception, taking bookings, tenant enquiries, tenant conflicts/problems, rent collections and other ad hoc duties.
- Ensuring the sites are safe environments in which to live and work
- Rental collections in line with a predetermined schedule.
- Being part of an out of hours rota for dealing with emergencies.
- Supporting the management of the site in compliance with ANUK National Code of Standards.
- Carrying out regular flat inspections
- Assist with marketing campaigns and be inspirational in their approach to marketing.
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Leadership skills
- The ability to communicate with staff and contractors of different levels
- Computer literacy skills to a good level (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with tenants needs.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
- The ability to use own initiative to make decisions that will assist in the running of the accommodation
Hours of Work
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 12pm – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am to 3pm
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Please apply via Indeed using this link.