Weekend Customer Service Advisor
Birmingham, UK | Part-Time, Permanent | £10,800
Collegiate AC is the Europe’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The Duties include but are not limited to-
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Conducting tours of the property for prospective residents
- Patrols of the building – ensuring the building is kept to an immaculate standard
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Chasing arrears
- Chasing unsigned tenancies
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the induction and training of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
Please note that this role will involve having a flexible approach to your work and a willingness to have full availability between Mid-August and the end of September to support our busiest time.
Skills, Ability & Knowledge
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issues
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.