Frequently asked questions
We have striven to provide full information on Isca Lofts, but if there is something else you would like to know please see our handy list of frequently asked questions.
- All utilities - electric, gas and water - are included in the rent on a ‘fair usage allowance’ with hot water available 24-hours per day.
- Heaters are controlled individually by the tenants in their rooms.
- Internet and Wi-Fi throughout the building, including bedrooms and ethernet cable connection in bedrooms.
- Contents insurance is provided through Endsleigh insurance (www.endsleigh.co.uk/personal/student-insurance). Upgrades are available and details will be given out with the welcome pack.
- Council Tax – students are exempt from paying council tax, however some councils may charge tenants out of term time, therefore the tenant is liable for any council tax charges that may be incurred.
All students will need to provide evidence of a UK based guarantor such as a family member or friend if they would like to pay in 3 instalments - the first one of which must be paid at least 10 days in advance of the start of their tenancy.
If students are unable to provide a UK based guarantor, payment will need to be paid a year in advance, in full, at least 10 days prior to tenancy start dates.
A wide range of students and professionals in-training live at Collegiate's Iscs Lofts student accommodation, including post-graduate students, international students and undergraduate students from The University of Exeter.
Please let us have details at the time of booking and we will always try and accommodate friends and students from the same university together.
We're here to help!
If you would like more information on living at London’s Charles Morton Court, just let us know. Our local accommodation manager is happy to provide information on all aspects of student life in the city and on the apartments themselves, so please get in touch and tell us what you want to know.
As part of our thorough service, we also provide a helpful Student Advice section, which is packed full of hints, tips and other info about how to live student life to the max.