Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Conducting tours of the property for prospective residents
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Chasing student debt.
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activation
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including enquiry and incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the induction and training of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Sharing knowledge and supporting new ideas to improve processes
- Develop, plan and deliver activities alongside the rest of the Team
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous sales experience (preferred – not compulsory)
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issues
Hours of Work
Please note this employment will be on a casual basis, but we are looking for someone who can do shifts every weekend and cover annual leave occasionally during the week.
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.