Collegiate AC Ltd is the leading operator of luxury student accommodation in the UK, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities. Collegiate is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arlington and its funds, which own 13,500 beds in 18 UK cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
About this role
The main purpose of this role is to support and assistant the Client Accountant Manager to provide accurate and timely management reporting to all of our external clients and our investment partners.
The main duties of the role will cover UK and European sites and includes:
Assisting Client Accountant Manager:
• Processing of all client invoices onto accounting system and assist in preparation of any tenant invoices/client funding requests as required.
• Processing Starez/Dream amendments.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements, dealing with supplier queries, and preparation of supplier payment runs.
• Bank reconciliations, to import the statements from the bank to accounting system daily and investigate any discrepancies.
• Processing of tenancy and other updates in a timely fashion, including raising/recording rental demands on accounting system.
• To assist the Client Accountant in producing the client monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, including analysis of performance variances.
• Preparation of tenant rental schedules including any deferred income.
• Assisting with expenses and site payroll as required.
• Calculation of client rental repatriations.
• To assist with the accruals and prepayments schedule.
• Processing refunds and transacting invoice payments for the clients.
• Raising cashback incentives on tenant accounts.
• Assist with client audit requests, and any other ad-hoc client reports.
Site Team Support:
• Liaise with Suppliers and tenants when required to settle outstanding queries.
• To attend nominated sites during move in weekends (annual).
• Protecting tenant deposits and processing the return of deposits within prescribed timescales.
• To review the tenant aged debtors report and assist with any arrears collections where necessary.
• Filing and other ad-hoc duties required.
• Provide advice, guidance, and training to new team members.
• Previous experience of accounts preparation.
• Evidence of progress towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA
• Strong numeracy skills
• Ability to produce high quality and accurate work within demanding timeframes.
• Use of Microsoft Office, previous experience of accounting package(s)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skill and ability to work to, and sometime implement own processes
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Working as a team player and the ability to help/train other staff members
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.