Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain accounts experience in a busy Client Accounts team and to develop their skills alongside their formal studies for AAT.
You will be required to complete a 2-year training programme that will cover all aspects of the role and will be delivered through in-house training, as well as day-release and other learning methods delivered by Abingdon and Witney College. You will complete a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Finance & Accounting and you will gain an Association of Accounting Technicians Level 2 Certificate and a Level 3 Diploma accounting qualification. There could be an opportunity for the right candidate to complete a Level 4 AAT qualification later in the Apprenticeship.
College attendance and successful completion of these studies is an essential requirement of this Apprenticeship.
- Processing invoices.
- Bank Recs.
- Payment Runs.
- Assisting with the payroll process.
- Run tenant aged debtors reports and assist with any arrear’s collections where necessary.
- Downloading bank statements, helping find invoices required, creating the new folders for month-end.
- Assist with client, tenant, suppliers and site staff enquiries.
- Supporting the Client Accountants with ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum 4 GCSEs at grade A*-C (4-9) or equivalent including English, Maths and Science
- General IT skills – MS word, excel, email.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation & time management.
- Able to work with some autonomy (given guidance).
- Team player.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Organised and efficient.
- Confident communicator.
- Warm/friendly personality.
- Positive attitude.
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.