Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
About this role
You will be working an average of 25.6 hours a week on a rolling rota basis working evenings, nights and weekends. Shifts include 5.00pm – 1.00am, 1.00am – 9.00am and the weekend will also include 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Your responsibilities as our Security Concierge will include:
- Safeguard, patrol and monitor premises making sure all areas are kept secure and no intruders get into the premises.
- Checking buildings and acting as a deterrent to potential thieves and to detain any individual if caught in the act until police arrive.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances,
- To use a radio or telephone to call police or fire in case of an emergency, such as fire or the presence of unauthorised persons.
- Inspect property to protect against fire theft vandalism and illegal activity.
- Open and lock all gymnasiums and communal areas according to the agreed timetable.
- Complete on site reporting paperwork.
- Must show good judgement and common sense.
- Monitor CCTV for any suspicious activities.
- Sign Study Inn Visitors in and out of the building.
- Manage post and parcels and distribute to the correct students.
- Attend to minor maintenance issues.
- Ensure that all of the Company’s rules and regulations are followed by both students which includes confiscating items not allowed on the Company’s premises.
- Anything else from time to time you may be asked to do.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service
To apply as our Security Concierge, you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Previous experience of a Security or Hotel Hall Porter role.
- Experience of working in an accommodation environment such as a hotel
- Evidence of success in completing Security tasks
- Impeccable presentation
- An outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a structured team
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
Please apply via Indeed.