Sales And Marketing Director
- Wantage, Oxfordshire, UK
- Full-time, Permanent
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
About the Role
This permanent position is an essential role to provide leadership across the Head Office Marketing department – overseeing the marketing and sales of our student accommodation schemes across the UK and Europe & aiding an exciting and demanding pipeline of growth.
- Reporting into the Director of Residencies to aid the companies growth and ambitions
- Managing, guiding and developing the marketing team
- Developing long term strategies while managing the short term deliverables
- Working closely with the finance and operational teams to develop the annual marketing budgets for each site & managing spend throughout the year
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and higher education institutions
- Managing the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing markets
- Conducting research and evaluation to constantly improve sales strategies
- Evaluating and improving sales knowledge among marketing and site teams
- Coordinating marketing projects as requested
- Overseeing and directing the execution of campaigns, events and content creation
- Working closely with the operational teams, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentation
- Maintaining knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player
- Positive, enthusiastic and creative mindset
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Prepared to work hard and help other teams on an ad hoc basis when needed
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 5 + years of leading a marketing team
- 5 + years experience in a sales environment
- 5 + years experience of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experience in the Student Accommodation sector
- Professional marketing accreditation
- An understanding of Spanish
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your contracted hours.
Travel will be required.