Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- Oversee the out of hours operations, providing managerial support to the out of hours team.
- To performance manage the out of hours team in line with the relevant procedures.
- Provide a point of contact for residents and the out of hours team for noise, security and safety matters.
- Ensure enforcement of Collegiate rules by providing an authoritative presence in all areas of the accommodation.
- Manage and resolve conflict when exposed to difficult situations.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate personnel, or external authorities as required.
- Be familiar with operational procedures and perform handovers.
- Assist in processing resident information, including applications, offers and posting of resident charges.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of resident information.
- To chase debt in accordance with the debt process.
- Support the planning and operation of summer stays.
- Work with the Assistant team to ensure delivery of social programmes and events.
- Ensure common areas are presented to a high standard, by initiating maintenance and cleaning actions when required.
- Perform room inspections with the administration and maintenance teams and produce associated reports.
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Solid experience in a similar role, or ability to demonstrate transferable skills (Essential)
- Experience of managing a small team (Desirable)
- Proficient in the use of computers, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases (Essential)
- Completion of a management training course or equivalent (Desirable)
- Qualified First Aider (Desirable)
Please apply via Indeed by clicking here.