Junior FP&A Analyst – Finance Business Partner
- Wantage, Oxfordshire
- Full-time, Permanent
You will work closely with the FP&A Manager, the Regional Heads, and the broader Finance team to:
- Analyse monthly financial results, regarding variance and trend analysis. Produce commentary and presentations, including for clients and the senior management team.
- To manage the client’s sites debtors and creditors positions.
- Processing refunds and transacting invoice payments for the clients
- Provide financial support and modelling to support the development of client plans and strategy.
- Be responsible for key areas of the budget and strategic planning processes, including working with Regional Heads to produce a full P&L bottom-up forecast for client properties & portfolios.
- Assist in the development of effective comparison of performance data across the client and property portfolio to help drive continuous improvement in operating practices.
- Develop, produce and enhance high quality management information KPI packs.
- Improve the data structure and quality of source information used in financial reporting.
- Assist and lead other ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant (sitting final exams).
- Commercially experienced with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timeframes.
- Excellent organisational skills, especially in relation to the analysis of a large volume of data
- Proven financial modelling skills: particularly overhead reporting, P&L models, scenario analysis tools – this individual will need to develop models from scratch
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and changing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels
- Strong team player, evidencing an ability to establish positive working relationships
- Proactive approach, quick to learn and able to manage own workload
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to produce clear analysis of financial information for dissemination by non-finance people.