- Full-Time, Permanent
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- Achieve full occupancy levels for the accommodation each academic year
- Have complete awareness of rooms and rates within the property
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all customers throughout the sales process and beyond
- Identify and build relationships with Universities/Student Unions and other relevant organisations with the operating city
- Maintain up to date information on competitor operations within the city
- Assist the site operations team with day to day management of the site
- Comply with all onsite operating policies and procedures
- Plan and prioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Have a can do attitude and hands on approach to all tasks
- Organise events for students throughout the year
- Provide accurate and timely reporting where necessary
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of working in purpose build student accommodation
- Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
- Previous Management experience essential
- Evidence of delivering against sales targe
- Hospitality or Property background
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of P&L and Budgets
- Excellent Communication and customer care skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- The ability to manage staff members
- Working as a team player and the ability to help/train other staff members
- An ability to remain impartial and demonstrate an understanding of mediation and actively/positively develop the student experience.