Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
About this role
The key duties for the role are:
- To lead and manage the Accommodation Office to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet tenant needs.
- Drive excellent customer service and create high standards amongst the Accommodation Team to provide customers with a first-class service
- Ensure a warm, welcoming environment to students, parent and visitors to the site
- Attend various meetings representing the Accommodations Team at a senior level both internally and externally and follow up actions in a timely manner. This is with the university accommodation team and our client.
- Staff recruitment
- Set individual staff objectives, providing support to develop the skills of staff to deliver excellent customer service.
- Conduct appraisals and handle any disciplinary matters.
- Ensuring the sites are safe environments in which to live and work
- Rental collections in line with a predetermined schedule.
- Being part of an out of hours rota for dealing with emergencies.
- Supporting the management of the site in compliance with ANUK National Code of Standards.
- Carrying out regular flat inspections
- Responding to tenant queries and maintenance issues throughout the academic year.
- Dealing with all aspects of the site mobilisation to ensure that the development is ready for occupation by the tenants
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of working in purpose build student accommodation
- Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of P&L and Budgets
- It is your personal responsibility to work within Collegiate’s policies, procedures and processes at all times. For the purposes of clarity, this includes but is not limited to, items such as our employment policies, health and safety policies, equal opportunities, data protection, compliance and money laundering responsibilities.
- All employees will act in accordance with appropriate professional and legislative regulations and codes of conduct
- The Company expects all employees to maintain good standards of electronic and/or paper filling as required in their role
- You will be expected to carry out all aspects of your role profile and any additional responsibilities as requested from time to time
Please apply via Indeed.