Evening Customer Service Advisor
- Part-time, Permanent
- £9 per hour
Collegiate AC is the Europes leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
· Providing a front of house reception service
· Welcoming visitors, partners and contractors to the properties
· Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the properties are reported and completed.
· Processing customer bookings and payments
· Chasing arrears
· Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
· Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
· Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
· Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
· Ensure the communal lounges, lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
· Support the on boarding of new members of the team
· Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
· Sharing knowledge and supporting new ideas to improve processes
· Ad hoc tasks
With appropriate support and guidance, you’ll also be conducting sales conversations, show suite viewings. Another element of the role is that of maintaining positive community relationships with local companies & communities and local authorities.
All candidates must be exceptionally well presented, highly articulate, well spoken and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
Four evening shifts across seven days.