Evening and Weekend Concierge
- Full-time, Temporary
- £8.21 per hour
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Providing front desk presence outside of office hours
- Conducting check ins and check outs of short stay guests outside of office hours
- Liaising with external partners in booking, cleaning and management teams to organise or resolve any immediate issues
- Conducting tours of the property for prospective residents
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including enquiry and incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Sharing knowledge and supporting new ideas to improve processes
- Develop, plan and deliver activities alongside the rest of the Team
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
- Ad hoc tasks
- A good level of computer literacy
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issues