Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities. Collegiate is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arlington and its funds, which own 13,500 beds in 18 UK cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
About this role
The Estates and Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the support and coordination of Estates and Facilities services across the national estate.
This position is to assist in the coordination on all matters relating to the provision of the FM services across the national sites. This includes health & safety matters and the efficient operation of all Facilities Management, including reactive, planned and project related services.
It is a requirement of the role that harmonious relationships with all users of the buildings across the estate are maintained.
• Responsible for assisting in the coordination and delivery of day-to-day Facilities Management across the national estate.
• Support in the coordination and delivery of an effective maintenance service.
• Coordinate the provision of concise information to the national estate and the associated teams relating to issues, the action taken, and resolutions achieved.
• Support in the coordination for the efficient and effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets.
• Work with the Estate and operational teams to ensure the satisfactory completion of all projects to meet agreed deadlines.
• Liaison with the company’s personnel department on the coordination and development of staff training templates.
• Coordinate and support in the management of building maintenance, supply of stock and services.
• Support in the daily coordination of specialist and technical sub-contractors ensuring all sub-contractors deliver their contract responsibilities whilst adhering to Health and Safety on site.
• Coordination and population of asset and compliance policies, supporting in the maintaining of Health and Safety Procedures in accordance with company policy
• Responsible for the coordination and development of remedial action plans for all building fabric defects internally and externally
• Support in the control and coordination of all planned and reactive maintenance in compliance with the FM contract delivery and statutory compliance legislation.
• Coordinate the production and upkeep of asset schedules, scopes of works, contractual documentation and policies.
• Effective ability to co-ordinate, receiving input from others whilst retaining control of the process.
Policies and Procedures:
• Support the Estates and supporting head office functions in the development of robust computer aided facility management systems.
• Collate and produce essential minutes for the key Estates and Facilities functions and associated meetings, including in house and external supply chain meetings. Including the production of reports and initiate action plans in connection with the day-to-day operational running of the national estate
• To support in the development and updating of essential policies and procedures.
• Maintain full and constructive communication with the Head of Estates and Facilities Manager and any other parties connected with the operational delivery of the estate functions.
• Maintain full and constructive communication with the company’s representatives, subcontractor’s suppliers, and any regulative authorities/companies.
• Liaise with key personnel within the business with regards to operational and quality procedures, health and safety, procurement and finance.
• Establish a sound working relationship with colleagues
• Deliver a quality service to the requirements of the national estate, supporting in the compliance requirements and operational parameters.
• Support in the production of essential monthly written reports and presentations with regards to Estates and Facilities Management issues across the national estate.
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
• The individual should be able to demonstrate at least three years’ experience in a similar role.• The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills capable of developing relationships at all levels both internally and externally, providing a pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with a high level of computer literacy.
• Have a good understanding of the associated administrative processes in the day-to-day delivery of Estates and Facility management.
Please apply via Indeed.