Must Be Mandarin Speaking
This is a Part-Time role.
About Collegiate AC
Collegiate AC is looking for a Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant to develop and undertake sales and marketing tasks related to the Chinese market.
The Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant will mainly:
- Assist the Marketing Team with Chinese related jobs and tasks.
- Manage the online media and social networks content & interaction (Weibo / Baidu / WeChat / Youku / Xiaopu / Taobao).
- Develop and follow-up commercial relationships with overseas agents.
- Assist and help Chinese speaking Collegiate AC customers.
- Create events / social gathering for the Collegiate Chinese community.
- Support the Operation Team when necessary.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Manage and maintain the company’s website.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc.)
Travel may be required.
- Previous experience working in a Marketing team
- Qualified by experience
- Google AdWords certification
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Fluent Mandarin & English speaker. Any other language being an asset .
- Sales and Marketing minded
- Excellent mandarin writing skills required
- Team player
- Student minded
Please apply via Indeed here.