Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant – Part-time (25 hours per week)
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be expected to deliver an exceptional customer experience, alongside excellent standards of service to ensure that students living within our property experience outstanding service and a friendly, safe and clean environment.
You’ll provide an excellent support service, ensuring there is a friendly face in the reception area to resolve resident’s problems, answer general enquiries, facilitate viewings and assist the residents through the booking process both face to face and over the phone.
Your role will involve:
- Providing a front of house reception service
- Welcoming visitors, partners and contractors to the properties
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the properties are reported and completed.
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Chasing arrears
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges, lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the on boarding of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Sharing knowledge and supporting new ideas to improve processes
To be considered, you must have:
- A passion for costumer service
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Previous conflict management experience
With appropriate support and guidance, you`ll also be conducting sales conversations, show suite viewings. Another element of the role is that of maintaining positive community relationships with local companies & communities and local authorities.
All candidates must be exceptionally well presented, highly articulate, well spoken and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.