Concierge (Zero Hour Contract)
- £8.21 per hour
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
Duties In Detail
The role will involve using a variety of skills but the key quality required is a passion for working with people.
The Duties include but are not limited to-
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional welcome to all residents, visitors and contractors.
- Conducting viewings of the property for prospective residents
- Dealing and managing enquries for prospective residents
- Processing customer bookings and payments
- Patrols of the building – ensuring the building is kept to a emaculate standard
- Ensuring required maintenance or housekeeping works within the property are reported.
- Conducting and logging room and communal area inspections
- Identifying hazards, resolving risks and responding to alarm activations
- Dealing with issues or incidents and involving the emergency services if required
- Completing a variety of general administration tasks including incident logs and inspections
- Ensure the communal lounges; lift lobbies, hallways and reception areas are kept clean
- Support the induction and training of new members of the team
- Attend and constructively contribute to team meetings
- Contribute and support the growth of a First-Class Community and Team
Please note that this role will involve having a flexible approach to your work and a willingness to have full availability between Mid-August and the end of September to support our busiest time.
Skills, Ability & Knowledge
- A passion for people and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A good level of computer literacy
- Great communication skills and a team player mentality
- An understanding and empathetic approach
- Experience in resolving customer issueshttps://www.indeed.co.uk/job/concierge-zero-hour-contract-f5b737d6fe2efe88