Apprentice Marketing and Administration Assistant
- Wantage, Oxfordshire
- Full-time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a marketing apprentice to join a fast paced and growing student accommodation company. The role is open for candidates who want to start a career in the marketing world.
Duties include the following –
- Represent Collegiate on The Student Room
- Assisting with all advertising on 3rd party websites including University engines.
- Assisting with the content and images on the Collegiate website.
- Assisting with building and maintaining a relationship with the University accommodation offices.
- Assisting with booking all marketing activity with student unions and other 3rd party providers.
- Assisting with ensuring attendance of housing events and any other relevant events with appropriate branded merchandise.
- Assisting with setting up and monitoring social media activity for each site including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Assisting with managing social media for Collegiate AC.
- Assisting with responding to and managing enquiries for mobilizing sites prior to site staff involvement.
- Assisting with dressing of show flats where needed.
- As needed, visit sites for any events such as housing fairs.
- Create ‘Purchase Orders’ for any marketing material
- Un-allocate and cancel bookings if needed.
- Assist with managing overseas agents in China and the Middle East.
- Create email campaigns through an online system to send out to students.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with tenants and clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to, and sometimes implement, own processes
- Customer services
- Spanish speaker preferable but not essential
- Salesforce knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrable experience of writing persuasive / technical communications
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Willing to learn
GCSEs grade A*-C in English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications).