- Bristol, Bristol
- Part-time, Temporary
- £8:50 per hour
About the Role:
The Admin Assistant is an essential role within the structure of the Accommodation Team, they are there to assist and work closely with the Accommodation Manager to develop and build relationships between the tenants, the parents, the staff, the universities with which they are connected to and the clients. In the absence of the manager be able to take charge and manage the student accommodation with the same care and diligence of the Manager. Collegiate AC want to provide the tenants with a warm welcoming environment in which they live and the Admin Assistant is there to provide backup to the manager to ensure that this is happening.
Duties in detail:
· To manage the Accommodation in the absence of the manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet tenant needs.
· To work with the Manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet client and tenant needs.
· Drive excellent customer service
· Ensure a warm, welcoming environment to students, parent and visitors to the site
· To build a great relationship between the accommodation team and the university
· Assist in all office related tasks, this include room allocations, banking, filing, covering reception, taking bookings, tenant enquiries, tenant conflicts/problems, rent collections and other ad hoc duties.
· Ensuring the sites are safe environments in which to live and work
· Rental collections in line with a predetermined schedule.
· Being part of an out of hours rota for dealing with emergencies.
· Supporting the management of the site in compliance with ANUK National Code of Standards.
· Carrying out regular flat inspections
· Assist with marketing campaigns and be inspirational in their approach to marketing.
· Leadership skills
· The ability to communicate with staff and contractors of different levels
· Computer literacy skills to a good level (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
· The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with tenants needs.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
· Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
· The ability to use own initiative to make decisions that will assist in the running of the accommodation