Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- To lead and manage the Accommodation Office to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet tenant needs.
- Drive excellent customer service and create high standards amongst the Accommodation Team to provide customers with a first-class service
- Ensure a warm, welcoming environment to students, parents and visitors to the site
- Attend various meetings representing the Accommodations Team at a senior level both internally and externally and follow up actions in a timely manner. This is with the university accommodation team and our client.
- Staff recruitment
- Set individual staff objectives, providing support to develop the skills of staff to deliver excellent customer service.
- Conduct appraisals and handle any disciplinary matters.
- Ensuring the sites are safe environments in which to live and work
- Rental collections in line with a predetermined schedule.
- Being part of the morning /afternoon shift rota when necessary
- Carrying out regular flat inspections
- Responding to tenant queries and maintenance issues throughout the academic year.
- Ad hoc tasks
Please note that due to the nature of the business and this specific role there are a large number of ad-hoc tasks which occur throughout the year – the JD is not exhaustive.
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc). Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of working in purpose build student accommodation.
- Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of P&L and Budgets
This is a fixed-term 6 month maternity cover contract.
Please apply through Indeed by using the following link: