Part Time Administrator
- Part-time, Permanent
- £8.50 per hour
Collegiate AC is the UK’s leading operator of luxury student accommodation, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional student experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading University towns and cities.
The key to Collegiate’s rapid growth has been their unrelenting focus on delivering excellence in every aspect of their role, and working with like-minded partners who share their vision.
The key duties for the role are:
- To manage the Accommodation in the absence of the manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet tenant needs.
- To work with the Manager to ensure the smooth running of all services to meet client and tenant needs.
- Drive excellent customer service
- Ensure a warm, welcoming environment to students, parent and visitors to the site
- To build a great relationship between the accommodation team and the university
- Assist in all office related tasks, this include room allocations, banking, filing, covering reception, taking bookings, tenant enquiries, tenant conflicts/problems, rent collections and other ad hoc duties.
- Ensuring the sites are safe environments in which to live and work
- Rental collections in line with a predetermined schedule.
- Being part of an out of hours rota for dealing with emergencies.
- Supporting the management of the site in compliance with ANUK National Code of Standards.
- Carrying out regular flat inspections
- Assist with marketing campaigns and be inspirational in their approach to marketing.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Leadership skills
- The ability to communicate with staff and contractors of different levels
- Computer literacy skills to a good level (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with tenants needs.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Experience in hospitality, facilities management or property management desirable
- The ability to use own initiative to make decisions that will assist in the running of the accommodation
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc).