- Well designed accommodation for King's College London postgraduates
- On the Guy's campus of King's College London
- On-site management team and laundry
- No bills - water, heating and electricity included
- CCTV and secure electronic access
- On-site study rooms
Welcome to London
London is one of the world’s few truly global cities. Hugely popular with students, it is home to some of academia’s top universities and colleges covering science to economics, music to medicine. Site of one of the world’s leading financial centres, a high point in global arts, culture and theatre, blessed with top restaurants and museums and a global transport hub, London is not just the UK’s most important city, it is, arguably, the world’s.
Our student accommodation in London
Iris Brook House
Non en-suite accommodation for King's College London postgraduates
Studio and non-ensuite accommodation for King's College London postgrads
- Located on the Guy's campus of King's College London
- Specifically for Postgraduates of King's College London
- Studios and non-ensuite accommodation avaiable
- On-site study/seminar rooms
- On-site laundry room
- On-site management, CCTV and secure electronic door entry systems.
London student living made better
- Premier location in zone 1, by London Bridge, with convenient access to most London universities
- Management / concierge team plus 24 hour helpline, CCTV and secure electronic access
- Heating, light and water all included, with a reasonable use policy, so no extras
- Services like in-room cleaning, laundry service, and other technology upgrades available
- Private common room, seminar rooms, quiet rooms and laundry
- High-speed broadband and TV in every studio (TV licence not included)
One cannot overstate the almost infinite variety of London. Its history is unparalleled as a financial and trading centre, as a one-time hub of empire, as the seat of monarchs and of merchants.
Enormously rich in culture and diversity, there is film and theatre from around the world, the best in global cuisine and the traditional sights and sounds of the capital from pubs to clubs, ultra-modern offices in the heart of the world’s financial centre to ancient alleyways from the medieval past.
From the O2 Arena to the Festival Hall, the Mean Fiddler to the Tube busker, there is music for all tastes, while students can choose high finance at the London School of Economics, science at Imperial College, drama at RADA, design at St Martin’s, medicine at London’s great teaching hospitals or the wonders of the world at the School of Oriental and African Studies.
When a man is tired of London, he’s tired of life, said the poet. He was right.
Few places in the world have as much to offer students as London, making it one of the most sought-after cities for studying, with over 40 different higher education institutions and more international students studying in London than in any other city in the world. But being a student in London can be quite different to being a student in other cities - and it is also one of the most expensive places to live and can stretch student budgets - so studying here might not be for everyone.
London's 45 universities, colleges and schools are amongst the best, with six of the world’s most prestigious institutions located in London - more than in any other city.
One thing most people know about London is that its transport network is among the busiest in the world. However, you will have plenty of choices when it comes to getting around, with a frequent bus network, the famous hireable bicycles and the iconic London Underground all helping millions of people navigate their way around the city every day. But for student budgets, the best way to travel is by buying a Student Oyster card, which lets you use most types of public transport more cheaply than buying individual tickets.
London has world-class shopping, from luxury shops such as Harrods, quirky retail outlets like Dover Street Market, to bargain fashions at London's markets, big London shopping centres such as Westfield and more. There is something to suit every budget and style.
Discover the best of London's nightlife, including comedy clubs, music venues and nightclubs - from warehouse rave spaces and sweaty basements, to glamorous bars and chic clubs with world-class DJs, London has something to cater for every taste and budget.
Restaurants and eating out
London is a gastronomic powerhouse with a high concentration of top restaurants owned by world renowned chefs like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay. From Caribbean curries to the classic British dish, fish and chips, whatever whets your appetite you can find a cuisine to tickle your taste buds in the city that has every culinary corner covered as well as at a price to suit your student pocket.